Tuesday, July 1, 2008

My Big Toe

My big toe on my right foot feels as if it has a needle stuck under the it's nail. Now that is just irritating. I keep looking at my toe nail and there is nothing wrong with it. I guess I shouldn't complain at least I am back in a sitting position.

I was hardly able to walk on Sunday evening but on Monday I was flat in the bed not able to even sit up. I couldn't get on the computer or walk or even read a book. The last time that I had an MRI it showed four bulging discs with impingement, spinal stenosis and a lot of arthritis in both my cervical and lumbar spine. As a side note they tell me that I also have arthritis in my tail bone. Which makes it very difficult to sit for very long.

I haven't had much pain in my legs but now my right leg is starting to bother me and this thing with my toe. At first I thought that I had been stung by a bee or something. This was all brought about by an automobile accident several years ago. I thought that I was getting better but then this hit me and I have been a little down in more ways than one for the last few days. That is my excuse for not blogging much recently. But I shall pick myself up and soldier on.

No comments:

ShareThis