Saturday, August 2, 2008

Too Much Milk

Since I sold Copper, I am milking two goats each day, that results in a lot of milk. It also results in a lot of dirty dishes and no refrigerator space. My sink is piled high right now but I did give my Son one and a half gallons of milk last night, so that freed up some space in the fridge.

I need to find someone to buy part interest in one of my goats, so that I don't drown here. I am already feeding milk to my chickens, dogs and cat. My Schnauzer looks like she could pop at any given moment and my cat is too fat as well. Angel usually gets milk once per day but she must still be growing because she isn't bloated like the other two.

Here are a couple of pictures of our fat cat, Garfield. He loves being packed around by our Granddaughters. You would think that he would run when he sees them coming but he just loves the attention.






2 comments:

Amy said...

I'd love to be your neighbor. I'd help you drink all that milk! The cat seems to love all that attention. Kids just love animals they can carry around! LOL

Anonymous said...

WOW, that is one big cat, he's almost bigger than your grand daughter, very cute though.

ShareThis