Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Dashing Through The Snow

We ended up getting around 8 to 10 inches of snow. It is hard to tell how much we actually have because it tends to move around so much. In some places it is up to my knees. It is still snowing today but we aren't suppose to get anymore accumulation.

We were under some type of snow emergency yesterday. No one was suppose to be out on the roads unless they were coming home or going to work or had some type of emergency, like needing medicine. But we had to go feed a sick friend's horses. I am not one to like to get out on the roads when they are slick but for some reason I wanted to go yesterday. I took my camera and had fun getting out. There wasn't much traffic and it was a beautiful drive.

These are some pictures of our friend's place and her horses.








1 comment:

KAREN IN MASS said...

I LOVE YOUR PICTURES!!! WE HAVE BEEN LUCKY ENOUGH TO HAVE BEEN MISSED FOR THE MAJORITY OF STORMS...TODAY HOWEVER THEY ARE PREDICTING 4-8 INCHES...WE ALREADY HAVE ABOUT 5-6 ON THE GROUND WITH MORE TO COME...
TAKE CARE AND KEEP THE PICT'S AND BLOGS COMING!!!

KAREN

ShareThis