Monday, February 15, 2010

More Snow...

We spend much of our time under Winter Storm Warnings it seems. February has been a great month for warnings. We don't get much snow but we do get lots of warnings. We are just hoping that it doesn't end up like the boy who cried wolf.

We have gotten around 6 inches of the white stuff so far this morning. It is still snowing and the forecast says we could get another 6 inches. I don't think that we will but you never know with Indiana weather.

When I looked out the window this morning I was amazed by the beauty of it all, as usual. I ran to get some clothes on and to get my camera for pictures before the snow was disturbed.

I was too late. I heard my DH say that someone was plowing our drive. A phantom snowplow come flying down our drive. The problem was that he didn't know where our drive was and ended up plowing up the gravel and dirt that holds our driveway in place and keeps it from washing over the hill when it rains. Oh well, he meant well and it is the thought that counts.

I snapped some photos of the snow, they look a little gray because of the fine snow that is falling.



No comments:

ShareThis