Sunday, July 26, 2009

Accolades

I am proud to announce that Paypal has seen the light. I have criticized Paypal, GoDaddy and the USPS websites in some of my past blogs for the slowness of their sites for those of us who are still stuck in dial-up country.

Paypal has heard my cry and changed their ways. I can now visit their site and take care of my business without stroking out. It is a pleasure to go to Paypal now. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Now if GoDaddy and the US Postal Service would just follow their lead, redesign their sites and get rid of the caged, running squirrels in wheels who are now powering their servers. I would never have to worry about my blood pressure again.

Since I am sure that Paypal, GoDaddy and the USPS all follow my blog regularly, I expect that we will be seeing these much needed changes soon.

1 comment:

Linda Foley said...

LOL - SURE they do! But hey, I do... lol

ShareThis