Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Does Anyone Blog Anymore?

I guess that I am not the only one who quit blogging. I had some time to go and check out some of the blogs that I use to keep up with and they haven't been updated in months. I think that I can guess what happened. It's called Facebook.

It seems that Facebook and Twitter have taken over the internet. That is where everyone hangs out now. I haven't given in to that temptation yet. I know that I should put my little businesses on there but I just hate starting another new venture that will take up more of my time.

Another thing that I have noticed since I have been back on Blogger is that my comments always have spam in them. It is so annoying to see that you have comments and when you go to approve them you have to reject them instead. Just more wasted time.
Post a Comment

ShareThis