Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Inspiring

While catching up on some of the blogs that I read this morning, I was inspired by Chris' post and determination at Johnson Family Farm. He is really putting himself to the test and making a public declaration to be held accountable. Hopefully he will keep us all informed about how he is doing while breaking his 1 1/2 pack cigarette and 20 can diet coke per day addictions.

I don't smoke or drink diet coke but think of the money that I could save if I quit eating so much!! I could actually kill three birds with one stone, lose weight, be healthier and save money.

3 comments:

The Scavenger said...

Spinner, Glad to have inspired you. I am, as you can tell, very serious about my Declarations. I will keep eveyone post on the sucess as well as problems (not failures) during the coming weeks and months. Thanks for mentioning it here for others to maybe read and be inspired to make important changes in their life too.

Thanks a bunch,

Chris

Peggy said...

I need to break from diet pepsi with lime. I am so hooked and could I save money if I quit.

Anonymous said...

GOOD LUCK, CHRIS...I AM ON YOUR SIDE...I QUIT SMOKING OVER 18 YEARS AGO...COLD TURKEY!! HOWEVER I AM STILL BATTLING THE "BULGE"!!!! I AM NOT A SEDATE PERSON BY ANY MEANS AS I TOO HAVE HORSES, GOATS, DOGS, CATS, BIRDS (PARROTS) AND AQUARIUMS. NOT TO MENTION 2 WILD GRANDDAUGHTERS!! I ONLY WON THE BATTLE WHEN I WORKED OUT IN THE GYM 2 TIMES A DAY!! I DO NOT HAVE TIME ANYMORE!!!
WELL AGAIN GOOD LUCK!! OH AND MY HUSBAND JUST QUIT SMOKING.. 6 MONTHS NOW!!

KAREN IN MASS

ShareThis