Monday, February 9, 2009

Firming up

Not me of course, I am not firming up. Angus' stools are firming up. He is actually making piles now, a nice change. I do admit that you can still slip in a pile, I have tested this personally. So we took your advice, you voted and we listened. Not really, I don't care about approval ratings and I wasn't elected to this office (The Poll has been removed). We just put him back in with the does. They have adjusted to him now. When he gets bigger, I don't know what we will do with him.

The weather is warm and the ground is soggy and muddy. We are under a flood warning for the next few days, the first one this year. It is suppose to be close to 70 degrees tomorrow, unreal!

2 comments:

Christy said...

I'm loving this warm weather! Glad Angus is firming up.

Jiller said...

Hope everything is going okay with you and your family...Miss your daily postings. Big hugs to Angus!

Jill

ShareThis