Sunday, May 18, 2008

Anniversary

Today is our 34th wedding anniversary and I am sick. My sweet husband was going to take me to my favorite Chinese restaurant to eat today. I was really looking forward to it. But I woke up this morning with a terrible headache, sore throat, dizziness and vomiting. How nice! The funny thing is that I didn't catch any forms of flu or colds this past winter but I have been sick all Spring.

I can see the goat lot from my bedroom window and Jasper is very sore today too. He is moving pretty slow, no playing and having fun today. I do feel a little guilty for putting him through this but it is for his own good. The first day is the hardest on them, he will be feeling much better tomorrow.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Sorry to hear you're not feeling well on your anniversary. I hope it passes soon. It sounds like Jasper got the wind knocked out of his sails. Bucks are ornery critters, aren't they?

ShareThis