Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Finally Named

In keeping with my precious stones and minerals theme this year, I was having a hard time coming up with names for my two newest kids. My good friend "Punky" finally came up with the names that stuck. So my new babies are Copper and Zinc. Copper is the little copper colored buckling and Zinc is the black buckling.

They are doing great, they have discovered the rock.

Copper and Zinc on the Rock

When they get tired of the rock they can always play on mommy.

Copper and Zinc on mommy

Or chew on ears

Copper chewing on Zinc's ear

Angel loves the new arrivals

Copper and Angel

So they don't feel left out, here is a picture of Jasper and Onyx enjoying the sunshine.

Jasper and Onyx enjoying the sunshine

1 comment:

Amy said...

Kids--ya gotta love 'em!

ShareThis