Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Already Voted

We voted absentee yesterday at the Courthouse. We did it to avoid the long lines on Election Day. The trouble was that there was a long line at the Courthouse. They said that it has been like that every day. The workers can hardly get a lunch break of go to the restroom.

My DH also got a haircut yesterday and an angry debate broke out, with only one Democrat fighting for his life and the others questioning his sanity. It all worked out alright though we canceled his vote with ours.

When it comes down to it, Abortion is the main reason that I vote. The only person that I really voted for is Sarah Palin and I didn't even get to put a check by her name. There are other things about America, other issues that have been the backbone of this great country that are falling by the wayside and they are going away so quietly that we hardly notice. I don't want a leader who hates America, I want one that will love and protect her.

ShareThis