Monday, October 13, 2008

Followers

I currently have four superior, intellectual people following my blog. I know that there are more of you out there who are ashamed to admit that you can't get through the day without reading about how many eggs I gather each day.

I would like to welcome Punky to my Follower's list, it was very brave of you to own up to reading my blog faithfully. If you don't know what I am talking about, you just need to scroll down a little ways in the right hand column of this page until you see the "Followers" area, then click on "Follow this blog" to add your name to the list. Don't be afraid, no one will know who you really are if you don't use your real name.

Also, just in case you are interested, we were away from home most of the day today. I went with my DH on one of those quick trips to pick up a fuel tank/tool box combo for the back of the new truck. Of course we actually came home with a fuel tank/tool box combo, another bigger fuel tank and a 6 ft. yard box. The only reason that we didn't make it home with a new rifle was because the man who had it for sale wasn't home.

These quick trips always last most of the day and my DH comforted me with the fact that I got to stop at one yard sale. The one yard sale that I got to visit was actually where we bought the fuel tank/tool box combo that we had gone after in the first place, so that was pretty painless for him.

I did buy three pairs of shoes, a purse, assorted ribbon and yarn and two teddy bears, so the day wasn't a total loss. Plus I got a Heath Blizzard from Dairy Queen.

The chickens were locked out of the barn/house today, which means that we don't know where they laid their eggs. We had a short egg hunt before it got dark and found only one out in the yard and a few in the goat/chicken shed but where the rest of them laid, we do not know. I added this last paragraph for those of you who love my egg reports. And by the way, I do have a couple of faithful egg buyers now, who are good for two to three dozen eggs each week.

I will also add this for those who need some goat news, Calico is giving one and one third quart of milk per day now. She would give more if I milked twice per day but I am not willing to put forth that effort, since we aren't using all that she is giving now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YES, I AM A FOLLOWER AND PROUD OF IT!!! I LOVE ALL THE STORIES AS I GREW UP AROUND CHICKENS, GOATS, DOGS, HORSES, CATS, DUCKS, GEESE AND WHATEVER ELSE LIVES ON A FARM. MY GRANDPARENTS WERE FARMERS AND I LOVED TO VISIT THEM.
AND JUST TO LET YOU KNOW, THE 3 GOATS I ACQUIRED IN THE SUMMER ARE ALL PREGNANT.......SUCH IS LIFE!!!
CONGRATS ON THE NEW GUY!!!

KAREN IN MASS!!

Pintura Springs said...

When are your babies due? I bred one of my does today, I am going to try to space them out a little.

Thanks for being a Follower, sign up on the right side column of the page, so you can add to my number of Followers, I currently have five.

ShareThis