Friday, March 13, 2009

Amber Back Relief

I am participating in a test of a new product, if you follow my blog you know that I love Baltic Amber for pain relief. I wear an amber necklace for my disk problems and arthritis in my neck. I also wear amber bracelets on my wrists when tying horse and goat rope halters.

I was recently contacted by the lady at www.forfinn.com, who I purchase my amber from about testing a new product, an amber belt for lower back pain. Since I have four herniated disks, degenerate disk disease, spinal stenosis and arthritis in my lumbar spine, I was thrilled to help out.

These amber pieces are about the size of a dime and are slightly flattened. So far so good, I am finding it hard to deal with the string but within 20 minutes of putting this on, I noticed a reduction of my back pain. Amber is anti-inflammatory and since I am allergic to NSAIDs like Ibuprofen or Alieve, this is a blessing for me.


3 comments:

Welcome To Wilmoth Farms said...

Thats really cool! I too have back problems, a degenerative vertabrea and a buldging disk that give me all sorts of problems...sleeping in a bed is the worst one of all! A recliner..I do okay..lifting anything over 20 pounds...not okay..bending wrong..not okay..I'm quite interested in this!!! I'm going to have to check this out! Thanks for putting this on your blog!!!

Pintura Springs said...

If you hurry, I think that she still has some of these left and you can join in on the testing.

Patty said...

The necklace is beautiful. I have arthritis in my knees, and wonder if the amber would help or if it needs to be in a more direct contact such as your back problems benefiting from wearing around the neck.

ShareThis