Tuesday, December 25, 2007

It's Christmas

Here I sit waiting for my Sugar Cream Pies to come out of the oven. I already have my Apple Pie done, I started it on Christmas Eve but somehow it is now Christmas Day and 2:00 in the morning. I need to get some sleep! When I was young Christmas was only one day and it was glorious. Now Christmas starts in October with the shopping and ends sometime in January when everything has been paid for.

I decided since everything that I can do for Christmas has already been done, I have some free time, so why not start a blog? I can always think of things that I would like to say in a blog, like having a diary to keep track of my life. Since my memory is fading more every day that I live, keeping a diary might serve a useful purpose. So, today starts a new adventure in my very small world, I talk to myself all the time anyway, so this won't be too much different than that.

No comments:

ShareThis