Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The Wonders of the Internet!

Jiller left a comment on yesterday's post that really hit home. Since I am feeling particularly thankful for the information that will hopefully help our mare. It is hard to imagine what it was like without the internet.

Her comment was this: "The wonders of the internet! Just think 20 years ago we had to drive to a library to find information and most of that was from out of date books! So glad you found something that will help Trouble!"

It truly is a marvel. I know sometimes it seems like a negative thing and certainly can be a dangerous thing but overall it has made us smarter and simplified life overall.

Sharing information that will help others or encourage others is important to me. I love finding things that work and posting them on my blog. I am anxious to get my herbal remedy order for more than one reason, not only did I order the Chaste Tree Berries for Trouble but also for me. Plus I ordered a few other things that I will be trying for pain, inflammation and some other nagging ailments that I have.

No comments:

ShareThis