Friday, November 7, 2008

Back to eBay

I have been wanting to start listing some of my junk on eBay for a long time but I just haven't done it because I have had so much other stuff that took priority. I still have things that have to come first but I did list a 1996 "Songs of Christmas" Waterford Crystal Music Box for my Son on eBay last night, it is very pretty, has a Nativity Scene on it and plays "Silent Night".

It wasn't all that painful to list it, that was one of the reasons that I haven't been using eBay because they have changed so much stuff and I didn't want to take the time to learn anything new. It wasn't hard and it didn't take me that much time. So I may go ahead and start listing a few things again.

If you would like to see my Son's music box, you can visit the auction here: Crystal Music Box

The last time I checked it didn't have any bids and it is only a 3 day auction, so it will end late Sunday evening. I don't think things sell as well on eBay as they used to but we will see.

Other good news for today is that I found my black light insect zapper. We went to Wal-Mart the other day to get a few things and I looked for a bug zapper there for my Ladybug problem. But all of the lawn and garden section of Walmart has been magically converted into a Christmas section. They didn't have anything for bugs.

So, this morning I looked around here for the black light bug zapper that I knew we used to have but I couldn't remember if it got broken and tossed or not, it has been years since I saw it. I found it and it actually still works, I put it in a dark room and it is busy zapping Ladybugs and whatever other bugs find it attractive. I smile every time I hear it pop.

2 comments:

Welcome To Wilmoth Farms said...

How good to find someone to help me with goat care! I'm getting my own VERY soon, we were supposed to go see a guy this week, but my farmer busted his knee and is looking at knee surgery...can you help me with some info on caring and milking goats and whats the best milkers? We are going to use them for my soap making and raising orphaned calves

Pintura Springs said...

I'll do the best I can. I personally like Nubians. I like the quality and taste of their milk. Their floppy ears are nice too. My second choice would be LaMancha but Saanens aren't bad either.

Someday when I have more room, I would like to try soap making. The only thing that I know about goat milk soap making is that you need to use frozen goat's milk.

The hardest part about goats is keeping them contained. Make sure that you get at least two, one by itself will drive you crazy, they have to have companionship.

ShareThis