Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Tracfone Reborn

I think that I posted about my Tracfone no longer ringing awhile ago and about talking to someone in India who didn't have a clue. I was finally told that I would just have to order a new phone, which I didn't want to do because this phone had hardly been used and I had just put more time and minutes on it. It made me just a little suspicious that the ringtones would no longer work when the beeping of the keypad continued.

I never did order a new phone because I felt like they were just messing with me. Low and behold, yesterday our phone started ringing again out of the clear blue sky. Hmmm? I am not accusing them of anything but this all seems a little strange to me.

Other exciting news for today is that I talked to someone this morning who gave me a hard time about not blogging every day. He told me that he enjoys reading my blog and is disappointed when I haven't blogged. He almost made me feel good about myself until he continued with the point that it is good to know that someone else has a more boring life than he does.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

BORING?? BORING??? IS HE CRAZY IN THE HEAD!!!!????? TELL HIM TO TAKE YOUR PLACE FOR A DAY AND SEE HOW BORING IT IS!!! UNLESS HE JUMPS FROM PLANES OR SKI'S DOWN MOUNT MAHZOUVIOUS (SP), THEN JUST MAYBE HIS DAY'S WOULD BE SLIGHTLY MORE "ADVENTUREOUS"!!
I LOVE YOUR BLOGS ,TOO!! THEY ARE NOT BORING TO ME AND AT TIMES I WISH I LIVED CLOSER TO BE ABLE TO HELP OUT.
YOU ARE DEFINITLY "NOT" BORING!!
KEEP ON TRUCKING!!!

KAREN IN MASS!!
PS: DID YOU GET THE PICT'S??

Country Gal At Heart said...

Not boring! Just like mine! I'm not bored, there is never a dull moment out here. I love the country. Thanks for your comment on my Lucille's spots. I'm trying to get her registered and then trying to learn how to show them. Do you ever show yours?

Pintura Springs said...

Karen, yes, I got your pictures. I sent you an email. All of your horses are gorgeous and so are your goats!! I am a little partial to Shay Zee though.

Country Gal, we don't show, none of our goats are registered but I am a spotted goat admirer.

ShareThis