Monday, November 24, 2008

The Faithful

To my faithful blog follower and friend; I am so sorry that you lost your mare to EPM so quickly after you learned what was wrong with her. I know it hurts and I know that it isn't fair, because no one takes better care of their horses than you do. I knew when the phone rang on Sunday morning that it was you and my heart sank.

To my faithful blog follower, cousin and friend; I missed you this weekend, sorry to hear that you were under the weather and I hope you are feeling much better.

To my other faithful blog follower and friend; I owe you an apology, I have new pictures of Buddy, Bullseye and Fancy from this Spring and Summer that I have never taken the time to send to you, maybe after Thanksgiving.

To my other faithful blog follower and friend; I see that you signed up at Goatbeat.net, now introduce yourself and join the conversation.

To my other faithful blog followers, who are also family members; We hope to see you on Wednesday night or Thursday afternoon.

To my other faithful blog followers who don't fit in any of the above categories; Thank you for reading my blog and just in case I forget to tell you, have a wonderful Thankgiving!

5 comments:

Claire MW said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you, your family, and all your farmyard friends also. My chickens are excited about sharing the sweet potato leftovers.

Anonymous said...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL!! I HOPE EVCERYONE HAS A SAFE AND HAPPY HOLIDAY!!
I AM SORRY TO HEAR THAT A BLOGGER LOST HER MARE!! MY CONDOLENCES!! I HAVE 4 HORSES AND IF I LOST ONE I'D BE DEVISTATED!!
I AM HAVING TROUBLE WITH ONE OF MY GOATS AND IT DOESN'T LOOK GOOD FOR HER. SHE WILL BE AT THE VET'S THIS PM TO SEE IF SHE CAN BE SAVED!! HER BABY IS ONLY 1 1/2 - 2 MONTHS OLD. THANK GOODNESS SHE IS EATING GRAIN AND HAY!!!
WELL, AGAIN EVERYONE HAVE A GOOD HOLIDAY!!

KAREN IN MASS

Jiller said...

Wishing you and your family a wonderful Thanksgiving Day!

Hugs
Jiller

Pintura Springs said...

Thanks, Claire, Karen and Jiller!

Karen, I moved your doe's symptoms to the emergency forum on the Goat Beat message board. Check in there periodically to see if anyone has any answers for you. Since this is Thanksgiving week everyone might be a little busy but there are years of experience on that board. They may have some advice on caring for your kid too.

Anonymous said...

Hi Spinner
Thanks for the condolences...still very sad, but haing good friends to talk to helps a lot.
Have a very blessed Thanksgiving.
We hope to see you sometime soon.

ShareThis