Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Proper?

I finally got my Lifetime Handgun Permit in the mail. I got it laminated and put in my wallet. Now I am wondering how long my lifetime will be. The paperwork that came with it says that it can be revoked at anytime if I do not remain a Proper Person. Now, I am not sure if I am even a proper person on a good day. It could be that I am more of a proper person than most people are.

I am not sure what the word "proper" even means. I suppose that it all depends on who you talk to. I know a lot of people who are not proper but that doesn't mean that they are law breakers or even bad people. I think this word pretty much leaves the door open for my lifetime to be cut short at anytime.

Back to the election, all is not lost, even though my State (Indiana) has changed from red to make me blue, California did shock me by taking a stand against gay marriage. I am considering moving to Kentucky, Texas or Alaska because they are all red States.

3 comments:

The Scavenger said...

I was so proud to see Kentucky's 8 little votes go to Macian first in the polls. Made me a proud American for a little while atleast. I'm a lot of things but Proper is sure not one of them. LOL Good post.

Chris

Amy said...

If only there were more proper people like you in this world.

Pintura Springs said...

Thank you both, it is good to know that the whole world hasn't gone mad.

ShareThis