Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Lemonade Stand Award

For the first time in my life I have won an award!! Well, actually I won a trophy for teaching once, but it was a group award and I never even got to look at it closely or touch it.

Thanks to Shiloh Prairie Farm at Goats in the Garden for this award and the kind things that you said.

Lemonade Stand Award

The Rules:

1. Put the logo on your blog or post
2. Nominate 10 blogs that show gratitude or great attitude or both
3. Be sure to link your nominees within your post
4. Let them know they have received this award by commenting on their blog
5. Share the love and link this post to the person whom you received your award from

My nominations are (not in order of appreciation):
This wasn't easy for me because the blogs that I read mostly had already received this award, so if any of you have already received it, I am sorry, but you still have a great blog and you still get a link.

I am not able to keep up with as many blogs as I would like too. Too busy and connection too slow.
Post a Comment

ShareThis