Sunday, March 30, 2008

Foal's First Attempt

This video clip is of our new colt's first attempt at standing on his own four feet, he did very well for a first time.



The sounds that you hear in the background of this video are: One of my hens announcing the arrival of my husband coming home from work. The sound of my husband's vehicle. My Miniature Schnauzer barking at my husband's vehicle. If you listen closely enough you can hear my husband closing his door and walking up to see the baby for the first time. Luckily he didn't say anything until after I stopped recording.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute video, but who is that annoying dog that is barking in the background?

Anonymous said...

That dog is not annoying....she is a fierce guard dog....warning her owner of a vehicle coming in.
Good job lil guy way to get up and at it...
What is his name?

Pintura Springs said...

I don't know if fierce is a word that I would use to describe Chloe but thanks for defending her anyway.

The Colt's name is Garnet.

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! HE IS BEAUTIFUL!! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!! HOW'S MORNING DOING? SHE SURE MAKES CUTE BABIES!!

KAREN

ShareThis