Friday, March 7, 2008

Home Sweet Home

The snow is already falling, it wasn't suppose to start until 1:00 but it started at around 7:00. The roads are slick and the local schools have just announced dismissal at 12:30.

We put Giselle and Cinder in the horse trailer last night and they acted really happy to be there, nice, dry and warm with lots of straw. Angel isn't happy about it she is running back and forth from the goat lot to the trailer that is setting up here by the barn. We aren't giving her a hard time for leaving the goat lot this time. She is just trying to do her job.

Since I mentioned that we live in our barn, I thought that I would post some pictures of it. We live in the side with the window, there is a drive through aisle and then stalls and storage on the other side and of course a nice loft.

Home Sweet Home

Our Barn House

2 comments:

Trailboss said...

I stumbled upon your blog tonight. I live in western kentucky. Are you in tennessee?

I have 2 horses and 2 boxer dogs, one husband and 4 kiddos.....only one still at home. She is 16.

Come visit my blog sometime k?

Lisa from Kentucky

Pintura Springs said...

No, not Tennessee, Indiana.

ShareThis