Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Extreme Mustang Makeover

Our trainer, Mark Burnette is now on his way to the Extreme Mustang Makeover held in Fort Worth, Texas on September 18-21, 2008. More than 300 Mustang Trainers will be competing on 3-4 year old Mustangs that they have been training for the last 100 days.

We went to see Mark and his 3 yr. old bay gelding, Hoof-Hearted, also known as Buddy, go through their last day of training before their trip. I took some pictures and videos that I will try to get posted on here as soon as I can. But I wanted to post this tonight for those who live in the area, so you can listen to an interview with Mark on "Talk of the Town" tomorrow morning at 8:30 on 1340 WBIW.

I got to handle Buddy a little bit today and my Husband rode him. He is going to make whoever gets the highest bid at the auction at the end of the event at great horse.

More on Mark and Buddy later...

No comments:

ShareThis