Monday, January 28, 2008

Mille Fleur d'uccle

Here it is, the moment that you all have been waiting for, the introduction of my new Rooster. I haven't named him yet, as a matter of fact, I haven't even named my other rooster yet. The new rooster needs a French name. The other rooster is a Booted Bantam, so I guess he needs a Pirate, Cowboy or Harley Rider name. Any and all suggestions would be appreciated.

He spent the night with Maude and Ethel, they are my big cornish hens, he has never had his freedom, so he didn't know that he just needed to fly up and out of the pen. Maude and Ethel are too heavy to fly, so that is where they live full time. All of my other Chickens are free rangers, but they do get in and out of Maude and Ethel's pen occasionally.

Mille Fleur d'uccle Rooster

Mille Fleur d'uccle Rooster

Maude and Ethel
Maude and Ethel


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bootstrap Bill. You could call him Bootstrap for short.

Anonymous said...

You can name him La Petite Roush (The Little Red) in French....
How is that?

bantamchickenlover said...

You could name him mr. elegant

ShareThis