Wednesday, April 23, 2008

All Done

My computer is officially backed-up. That very painful job is completed. Now if I can just do that every time I add new pictures, videos, get new emails or write a new Word document, I will be safe. Yeah, right! Like I am going to do that. But seriously it would be easier to back up just a few new items than to back up the whole system that tied up my computer from Sunday night until Tuesday night. That is way to long and I need to get a faster USB port.

I am feeling much better, by the way. I am still not 100% but better than yesterday. I still have the sore throat, swollen glands, headache and general body soreness, but the fever has not come back.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad you are feeling better and that your computer is backed up...Hang in there kid

ShareThis